Cambridge Walking Tours - Private & Shared
Cambridge City Centre Highlights Tour
Our walking tours are the ideal way to explore the beauty of Cambridge’s city centre
Using only the best Blue Badge Guides our 2-hour city centre Walking Tours, take groups of up to 20 people around Cambridge’s iconic centre, whilst delivering an in-depth and interesting description of its history. The tour will cover the famous Cambridge University, as well as the city’s greatest attractions such as Market Square, the Corpus Clock and Kings College Chapel to name but a few. Coming on a shared tour is a great way to engage with other like-minded, curious people, that wish to get the most out of a visit to our beloved city of Cambridge. This Cambridge walking tour experience is a brilliant opportunity to see and learn about this fascinating city within a couple of hours and at the best price.
Shared Tour Booking
Private Tour Booking
Private or Shared
Choose the right Cambridge Walking Tour for you.
Fancy getting to know Cambridge with one of our Blue Badge Walking Tour Guides? Which option is right for you?
- Ideal for small groups looking for a cost-effective option.
- Join a group of up to 20 people to explore Cambridge’s historic city centre.
- Tours depart at set times throughout the day, currently, 11am & 2.30pm.
- Ideal for large groups and small groups looking for a more exclusive experience.
- Flexible departure times, set off at a time of your choice.
- Bespoke routes are available.