Cambridge Walking Tours - Private & Shared
Cambridge City Centre Highlights Tour
Our walking tours are the ideal way to explore the beauty of Cambridge’s city centre
Using only the best Blue Badge Guides in our 2-hour city centre Walking Tours, take groups of up to 20 people around Cambridge’s iconic centre. Whilst delivering an in-depth and interesting description of its history. The tour will cover the famous Cambridge University, as well as the city’s greatest attractions such as Market Square, the Corpus Clock and Kings College Chapel to name but a few. Coming on a shared tour is a great way to engage with other like-minded, curious people from around the world, that wish to get the most out of a visit to our beloved city of Cambridge. This Cambridge walking tour experience is a brilliant opportunity to see and learn about this fascinating city within a couple of hours and at the best price.
Book your Shared walking Tour
Book your private walking tour
Private or Shared
Choose the right Cambridge Walking Tour for you.
Wondering which walking tour is ideal for you around Cambridge with our Blue badge tour guides?
Shared Guided walking tour:
- Ideal for small groups looking for a cost-effective option.
- The tour consists of 20 people from all over the world.
- Daily guided walking tours at a fixed departure time.
Private Guided Walking Tour
- Ideal for large or small groups looking for a more exclusive tour.
- Tour takes off at your time of choice with our flexible departure times.
- Bespoke routes are available.